1935 ROLLS-ROYCE “20-25” LIMOUSINE. Chassis #GJC-6; Engine #F-26U. (Stock #3831.) Chassis number GJC-6 was a long wheelbase chassis sold by Rolls-Royce on August 27 th , 1935 to Arthur Mulliner, Ltd., Coachbuilders, to have a custom body fitted to it for its local purchaser—Mr. G. Embrey. By 1974, the car was owned by a Rolls- Royce Enthusiasts Club member, Thomas Kiernan, also in Britain. By the early 1980’s, the car had been added to the Rolls-Royce collection of James H. Higgason of Aberdeen, England, also an RREC member, who was moving to the United States and brought #GJC-6 with him to Texas and then to Covington, Louisiana. 20 years later, Mr. Higgason moved to Arkansas, sending GJC-6 to a restoration shop in Louisiana to have the car brought back to its former glory. Unfortunately, in the midst of having that work completed, Mr. Higgason passed away and the Rolls-Royce was sold to a friend in Arkansas who proceeded to have the restoration completed. He then added the car to his British car collection, garaged next to his Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II which he had purchased at The Stable decades earlier. One of his wife’s favorite cars in their British collection is an Aston Martin DB-7 coupe and, when visiting The Stable recently, she fell in love with a local, low- mileage, pristine Aston Martin DB-9 Volante in our showroom, so they traded in their vintage Rolls-Royce and had a wonderful holiday driving the new Aston Martin convertible back to Arkansas. Finished in pale Blue and midnight blue with navy blue leather, dark blue 19” wire wheels, with side-mounted spare, and wonderful Lucas “Bi-flex, Long-range” headlamps, this most elegant Rolls- Royce drives incredibly well and is ready to show or tour. Driven just 386 miles since restoration.