Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
1981 BMW 628CSi
- European-market example that is believed to have been first delivered to Euler BMW of Frankfurt, Germany and later imported to California in 1984. -
- Finished in Olivingrün Metallic over tan leather upholstery and is powered by a 2.8-liter inline-six paired with a five-speed manual transmission.
- Equipment includes 16″ BBS RS1 wheels, a sunroof, fog lights, a rear spoiler, a wooden shift knob, and original stereo.
- 2018 included the replacement of the clutch, rear axle boot, catalytic converter, air-conditioning system, and exhaust system.
- 2019 replacement of the rear axle boot, control arms, sway bar bushings, tie rods, drive shaft flex discs, and front wheel bearings, muffler and differential mounts.
- 2020 clutch, clutch slave cylinder, radiator, water pump, thermostat, spark plugs, fuel filter, ignition coil, oxygen sensor, motor mounts, distributor cap and rotor, air-conditioning condenser and compressor, battery, hoses, and belts.